Thursday, March 01, 2007

CNY 2007

This year CNY holiday was really very good good good.. nice nice nice... great great great :D

On the new year eve my family and I have steamboat dinner.. Yum yum yum.. hehe... thanks to my mom great soup...





On first day of CNY we when to 'pai' my grandma and grandpa. After that we have nice nice nice lunch again. We stayed at home relax, watched tv, play with my naughty nephew.. eat CNY biscutt, snack, mandarin orange and a lot more..



On 3rd of CNY we when to my mom's relative kampung.. I have visited 4 aunties house.. Every house I sure will eat eat and eat.. really non-stop... hahaha.. the best food is the assam laksa with prawn really very nice.. really yum yum yum....

This eatting habit has continue for another few days... hahaha...

On the 8th day of CNY we when out and buy fruits and things for pai tian kong preparation... then we when for tea time.. first time my sis and I have white coffee with mom at english style cafe.. so so nice.. haha.. In the afternoon we help my mom to prepared some kuih..



Here come the midnight and we pai tian kong...



Time passes so fast and it is the last day of my leave. But really feel satisfied and happy for the long holiday and no office call... Relax and no work stress.. hehehe..

Gong Xi Fa Chai to all. Wish us great health, great wealth and great life in 2007 :)

No comments: