Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Natural Outing

I just came back from an “Adventurer Trip” at Orang Asli Kampung @ Adeline, Gopeng. We, my friends and me, when for caving, flying fox and jungle trekking. It is a “heart attack” outing for me and after all activities I feel relieve and lucky. Hureeeeee.... I still in one big piece and came back safely :D Here are some of the pictures taken from the trip.


Orang Asli House@ Adeline
We stayed at the rotan house... Dont worry.. The place is with
electricity.. mattress.. pillow... fan and etc... Hehehe...

Going into the cave.. Its very dark and dusty.. And we need to climb up
and down using a robe.. 1st heart attack activity for me.. hehe..
After 1++ hour we were out of the cave and continue with flying fox..
No picture taken & its 2nd heart attack activity for me..

After caving and flying fox... We clean ourself... We have our lunch...
After that... Some of my friends have a nap...
This area is my friends preferred resting area :D

In the evening we when to the water fall.. The water fall really very nice...
We had a great time at the water fall... Unfortunately our transport back is late..
We waited for almost 1 hour and wanted to walk back..
Started with few steps then our transport arrived....At last... fuuuuuuuu...

Next day we when for jungle trekking.. it was really very slippery..
we when up and down the hill.. 1st picture you can see all our tired faces while climbing..
After 1++ hrs we finished the climbing.. yahooo... all with happily faces after that :)


No comments: