Monday, August 21, 2006

Purpose in LiFe...

Today I have a talk with my che mui. She was asking about my last day and how I handle my work. I feel very very very sad because I'm really so so so de-motivated and refuse to do any of my work anymore. Sometimes little little things do make us de-motivated and lost our mood for the day. I really don't understand why there are people who can make their own decision without telling the team and always give “last minute shock”. Am I making things so complicated or being so sensitive or my expectation is different???

While chits chat about work then we start talking about ours purpose in life. Then, I asked my friend what kind of job that can make us wakeup happily and be so motivated to prepare our self for work. She gave me a simple answer by telling me to become housewife and watch TV everyday. FYI, I really like to stay at home and watch TV.. hehehehe… We always say why not just get a rich husband and become sui lai lai and we always say that for fun. I think think think she really got a point there. After all maybe become house wife is not that bad. Mmmmmm.... Aimei please stop dreaming and don't be silly ya.. hehehe... I guess I'm just too tired and exhausted already.

Then, I tell her maybe I'm just not that lucky to have a rich husband. Thinking about it again.... Compare to other people I'm considering lucky. At least I have some valuable things.. like.. I got a nice family.. I got an apartment.. I got a car.. and I got a new job. After all I should feel glad for all I have now.

Then, she starts telling me what she wants to do for the next few years. After hearing what she wants to do, I really think she is more mature as compare to last time :) Mmmmm... for me... I always don't think far because I'm still not sure what I really want yet. Maybe I will not get an answer for that and just spend my life blinding and happily :D

2 comments:

Cwyl said...

Who says you don't have a purpose in life? You've said it, you want to spend your life happily. Go for it girl! This is your life and you have all the right to decide how you want to live it and how you want it to turn out. So no worries ya :)

Mei said...

I think recently have been thinking too much. I really feel better now. Thanks ya :D