Friday, September 29, 2006

Fifth day

As of today everything was OK. But I'm getting bored.. Everyday read documentation until I want to fall asleep. After long time of reading my eyes easily gets tired and itchy. I think needs to check my eyes :(

Today we have a meeting. My director will call for meeting on the last working day of each month. Actually I think it is a motivation talk. He is really good in words and understanding. He also gets us ice cream. First time I ate magnum in the meeting. Really nice :D

He made a statement "There is no prefect software in production. We need to get out using a business way". Somehow I do agree with him. I have been in the IT industry for the passed 6 years and I never seen a perfect software in production.

He also tells us about our company direction and business. He explained to us about current project phase and how my colleagues have been through the phase. He asked us to enjoy now before we start the next phase or start building the next tunnel.

I need to start enjoy my life now, before I get work stress again :D

No comments: