Thursday, September 28, 2006

Fourth day

Since I join the company I always have lunch in the company’s cafeteria. Today my colleague asked me ‘Are you still OK with the food?’ She gets bored with the food after one week of working. As for now I am still OK with the food. The cafeteria is considered good as compare to other cafeteria I visited before. Here got variety of food and it’s cheap. Got chicken rice, noodle, set lunch, chap fan, bread, snack, sweet, chocolate and etc….

Next is the working environment here. The office environment is OK. The pantry and ‘ladies’ is very clean and properly care. Its only 10 meters away from my place, so near.. I'm happy :D People here also very ‘pat’. Always can see people walking around and chit chat (hahaha…).

Mmmmm.. Few more.. but not so sure it is good or not and its never happen in my previous company. Flexible hours… Relax environment… Having 3:15 break at cafeteria… Watching astro (any channel) in the office and the TV was on during office hours.. Watching astro outside the office area because almost every area in the building is with plasma and astro channel (limited channel).

The good thing is... in this environment, my team are still able to concentrate on their works, hardworking and try to finish their work early. In my division, average going back home time is 7:30 pm. But today my team when back at 9:30 pm because there are errors on operational jobs. The team is cooperative, once got problem everyone will stay on until the problem is solved. A good sign of team work and responsible people… I like :D

4 comments:

laserspit said...

my kind of job... doing work and watching astro the same time... :P

Mei said...

come come.. my company want to hire another 5 developers.. ah gu going to kill me lioa.. hahaha..

Anonymous said...

aimei,take me lorrrr take me plssss :-D

Mei said...

plz identify yrself?? hehehe