Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Second day

Today is my second day of work. The environment is totally new to me. The IT departments have different different division and some divisions are being handled by third party. This looks weird to me. Maybe I never have been exposed to the "outside world". Welcome to outside world!!!!

People here consider friendly and but I think it still need some time to adapt to the environment. Last week I did come over to fill in some necessary forms. There is one guy smiles at me and introduce himself. That make me thinks about my x-colleague and he did that before to our vendor.. hehehe..

Today I was being introduced to everybody in the IT department. There is one funny guy passed his name card to me and tell me 'feel free to contact him'.. hahaha... The colleague here majority are Chinese. Here can see some leng chai. Maybe that's can motivate me to do my work.. Mmmmmm I think that’s motivate me to go to work and see them more... hahaha...

I was also being introduced as a Billing Expert. The word "Expert" is so scary to me. This means I must be able to solve all problems/ defects. My task is to support the billing portion. The billing application also works closely with the CRM. As compared to the previous applications I handled before this is really a very complicated and huge system. It is another big challenge to me. Hopefully I will be able to handle and will not disappoint anybody again.

No comments: