Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Third day

Today is my third day of work. We have a bowling session as a project event activity. Surprisingly, we were playing bowling at office hours. The bowling session was started at 1500 hrs @ Mid Valley. We were divided into 3 teams. Bad news is my manager has paid for 4 games :(

While playing my manager ordered some drinks and food. He also ordered bottles of beer. Huhhhh... Playing bowling and drinking. Most of my colleague also drink. Maybe I need to improve on my 'drinking skill'.. hehehe.. My bowling skill was not very good. My scores are 84, 72, 74 and 58. Last game was really very very bad. My hand was in pain and no energy to throw the bowling ball. I remembered 2-3 times I ‘masok longkang’ Hahaha...

My colleague was telling me usually the company will organise project activities like bowling, dinner and etc... I think it is because not many staffs in the project. Only around 15 staffs in the project. They told me few months ago they had a company trip to Phuket. All expenses are covered by the company. Wahhhhh.. so great.. so nice.. but I miss it. Wondering when and where is the next company trip? :D

2 comments:

laserspit said...

wah piang eh... your company very good ler... very envious can...

Mei said...

I also surprise.. hehehe.. work wise not sure lo.. hope everything will be fine :)